Details of Income Tax Deduction or Exemption For the F.Y.2018-19 With Automated All in One TDS on Salary for Non-Govt(Private) Employees for F.Y.2018-19
The fundamental standards of tax assessment are about as old as human culture—the historical backdrop of charges extends a large number of years into the past. A few antiquated civic establishments, including the Greeks and Romans, imposed charges on their residents to pay for military costs and other open administrations. Tax collection developed essentially as domains extended and human advancements turn out to be more organized.
Expense sparing procedure or the tendency to avoid charges additionally had a similar history, that may the reason Jesus stated, “Provide for Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s”. Our administrations likewise perceived the installments to God or to the commitment to his works and permitted tax reduction on such installment under segment 80G!! In this way, let us begin arranging our tax assessment from the earliest starting point of the money related year and check the due sums.
“Well started is half done”, Aristotle.
A significant number of us begin considering charge sparing plans just toward the finish of the money related year and frequently wind up putting resources into the wrong items. Expense arranging toward the start of the monetary year will enable you to abstain from settling on hurried choices toward the year’s end.
Download Automated Income Tax TDS on Salary Software in Excel for the Non-Govt ( Private Employees) for the Financial Year 2018-19 with all amended features by the Finance Budget 2018-19
As an essential advance, survey your assessable pay for the money related year and comprehend and plan the different choices to spare expenses. This will assist you with planning your charges adequately, deal with your income consistently and construct your advantages carefully, or to maintain a strategic distance from overabundance ventures for duty sparing reason.
We wish you great money related year ahead!
Wage Tax mini-computer for the FY 2018-19.
Notable highlights of the Tax mini-computer.
- Valuable for the salaried representatives of government and private division, with all heads of Income including horticultural pay.
- Private area representatives can use to do their Flexi allotment and duty arranging.
- Assessment and refund count of farming salary, to arrive the yearly expense obligation.
- Peripheral alleviation on additional charges where salary crosses 50L and 1Cr.
- Singular Form 16 Part B age, helpful for the little size firms.
- Computerized HRA exception/Sec 80GG finding estimation dependent on the compensation and lease installments.
- Approve and features the points of confinement Chapter VI A derivation, Housing credit intrigue set off, and additional charge impacts.
Following are the adjustments in the expense rules from 2018-19, or, in other words, assess calculation of the salaried workers.
- Standard Deduction from assessable compensation. Salaried people will get a standard reasoning of Rs. 40,000 on salary instead of the present exclusion took into account transport remittance and therapeutic costs.
- End of the tax break on Conveyance Allowance and Medical reimbursements. The tax reduction on movement remittance Rs. 19,200 dad and medicinal repayment charge Rs. 15,000 dad, will never again be substantial.
- Cess on the Income Tax has been expanded to from 3% to 4%
- Derivation towards Medical Insurance for Dependents who are Senior subjects expanded from Rs. 30,000/ – to Rs.50,000/ –
|Income tax Slabs & Rates FY 2018- 19, AY 2019-20|
|Income tax Slabs||General Category||Sr.Citizen||Very Sr. Citizen|
|Up to Rs. 2. 5Lakh||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|Rs.2.5 Lakh to 3.0 Lakh||5%||NIL||Nil|
|Rs.3.0 Lakh to Rs.5.0 lakh||5%||5%||NIL|
|Rs.5.0 Lakh to Rs.10.0 Lakh||20%||20%||20%|
|Above 10.0 Lakh||30%||30%||30%|
- If the total income between Rs 50 Lakhs and Rs 1 crore, a surcharge of 10% will be levied.
- 15% surcharge on income tax if the total income is over and above Rs 1 Cr.
Download Automated Income Tax Excel Software All in One TDS on Salary for Govt & Non-Govt employees for the Financial Year 2018-19
The basic principles of taxation are nearly as old as a human society—the history of taxes stretches thousands of years into the past. Several ancient civilizations, including the Greeks and Romans, levied taxes on their citizens to pay for military expenses and other public services. Taxation evolved significantly as empires expanded and civilizations become more structured.
Tax saving process or the inclination to evade taxes also had the same history, that may the reason Jesus said, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s”. Our governments also recognized the payments to God or to the contribution to his works and allowed tax benefit on such payment under section 80G!!. So, let us start planning our taxation from the beginning of the financial year and check the due amounts.
“Well begun is half done”, Aristotle.
Many of us start thinking about tax-saving plans only at the end of the financial year and often end up investing in the wrong products. Tax planning at the beginning of the financial year will help you avoid making hasty decisions at the end of the year.
As a primary step, assess your taxable income for the financial year and understand and plan the various options to save taxes. This will help you to plan your taxes effectively, manage your cash flow throughout the year and build your assets wisely, or to avoid excess investments for tax saving purpose.
Income Tax Calculator for the FY 2018-19.
Salient features of the Tax calculator.
- Useful for the salaried employees of government and private sector, with all heads of Income including agricultural income.
- Private sector employees can use to do their Flexi allocation and tax planning.
- Tax and rebate calculation of agriculture income, to arrive the annual tax liability.
- Marginal relief on surcharges where income crosses 50L and 1Cr.
- Individual Form 16 Part B generation, useful for the small size firms.
- Automated HRA exemption/Sec 80GG deduction calculation based on the salary and rent payments.
- Validate and highlights the limits Chapter VI A deduction, Housing loan interest set off, and surcharge impacts.
Following are the changes in the tax rules from 2018-19, which is impacting the tax computation of the salaried employees.
- Standard Deduction from taxable salary.Salaried individuals will get a standard deduction of Rs. 40,000 on income in place of the present exemption allowed for transport allowance and medical expenses.
- Cessation of tax benefit on Conveyance Allowance and Medical reimbursements.The tax benefit on conveyance allowance Rs. 19,200 pa and medical reimbursement bills Rs. 15,000 pa, will no longer be valid.
- Cess on the Income Tax has been increased to from 3% to 4%
- Deduction towards Medical Insurance for Dependents who are Senior citizens increased from Rs. 30,000/- to Rs.50,000/-